Our Fae'vorite Spring Bags
Its officially spring, even if it doesn't feel like it. Despite having snow still on the ground here in New York, we thought we'd cheer ourselves up by daydreaming about the bags we can't wait to wear. We've picked our fae'vorite affordable, trendy, & functional bags.
Lets, have quick recap on Spring trends so you understand how we judged whats trendy to see full post on 2017 Spring trends click here. Top trends we saw on the runway:
- Cinch Bags, similar to bucket bags seen everywhere from Victoria Beckham to Marc Jacobs.
- Handles that aren't boring, seen on runway at Chloe, Givenchy, Michael Kors, Miu Miu & more.
- Teeny Tiny purses, held by models walking for Céline, Fendi, Gucci, & Hermes
- Enormous Bags, featured in shows from Balenciaga, Céline, Chanel, & many more
- Prints, prints, prints! Including floral, metallic, animal, patterns you name it. Designers who love this look include Bottega Veneta, Prada, Valentino, Versace, Céline, & more.
Don't forget to download Honey for extra savings & earn cash back. It goes right in your browser and runs every possible coupon while also giving you cash back on the items you were already going to purchase. This is not a paid sponsor plug, it honestly is just truly amazing and that's why I share it.
Upgrade Your Wardrobe But Also Save For That Dream Vacation
Click On The Photo To Go Directly To That Item