Get Organized Stay Organized- Kitchen
Today i'm going to share with you my favorite organizing hacks to keep you organized. If organizing can be overwhelming, try to introduce one new tip a week to start.
Each month i'll be focusing on a new room, so be sure to come back to learn more tips. This month lets focus on a clutter magnet, the kitchen! Below are my favorite tips and products to get your kitchen organized and staying organized.
Kitchen Organization Tips
- Use an old tissue box to store empty plastic bags, simply pull when needed.
- Stack shelves to fill up empty cabinet space.
- Use a desk organizer or magazine rack to sort cookie sheets, cutting boards, and pans.
- Hang kitchen utensils or tools on the back of cabinet doors.
- Use a drawer dividers to store pot lids from rattling around or getting lost in drawers.
- Buy reusable glass containers and label theme so no more tacky brand name containers. Also, easier to search for what you need without logos getting in the way.
- Store spices on a Lazy Susan.
- Use small clear bins and group together similar items. This way you can get to what you need quicker then rifling through the entire cabinet.
- Use an over the sink drying rack.
- Store items where you need them, such as pans next to the oven, coffee mugs near the coffee pot.
- Place all your takeout menus in a binder, do the same with coupons too.
- Have a lot of knives? Use a magnet rack.
- Never have enough space in the fridge? Purchase fridge sliding drawers, pictured below.
Must Have Kitchen Organization Tools
Click The Photo To Find Out More About That Product